Sven Fielitz is one of the top athletes in the world of freestyle football. 10 years of experience in countless countries all around the world make him a professional, unique and reliable personality for your show, event or film production.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Born in 1991
- Based in Luxembourg
- Size: 187cm / Weight: 74kg
- Fluent in 4 Languages (ENG, GER, FR, LUX)
- 10 years experience as a football freestyler
- Performed and competed in 20+ countries
- National champion in Luxembourg
- Ranked Top4 in Europe
- Ranked Top25 in the World
- 2009: 2nd Place at the Belgian National Championship in Brussels (Red Bull Street Style 2009)
- 2012: Top16 at the SUPER BALL World Freestyle Football Championships in Prague, Czech Republic
- 2012: Represented Luxembourg at the Red Bull Street Style World Finals in Lecce, Italy
- 2013: Represented Luxembourg at the Red Bull Street Style World Finals in Tokyo, Japan
- 2014: Represented Luxembourg at the Red Bull Street Style World Finals in Salvador, Brazil
- 2015: Top4 at the European Football Freestyle Championships in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Born and raised in Luxembourg, Sven picked up the sport of freestyle football in 2006 so he could be considered as being part of the first generation of freestylers. He later moved to Munich to study film, where he recently received his bachelor degree.
10 years ago Sven started to juggle his football in front of his parents' house, so he has been part of the community since the very beginning. With a lot of practice he quickly established himself among the best football freestylers in the world, and finished second place at the Belgian national finals in 2009 and later on finished within the best 16 freestyle athletes in the world at the Super Ball World Championship in 2012, with more than one hundred people competing. Recently, he was able to reach the semi-finals at the European Championships in Amsterdam after surprisingly beating the current vice-champion in the world, Norwegian Erlend Fagerli.
Because of his talent and hard work, Sven was fortunate enough to travel to over 20 countries for various reason: he did several commercial shootings and television appearances, performed at different events and galas, competed in various competitions and judged a few as well. Moreover, his knowledge in filmmaking allowed him to closely work together, as a videographer, with the Freestyle Football Federation for example, or Head and Shoulders Arabia for the Arabic Freestyle Football championships (Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Morocco,...).
In 2015, Sven worked on a documentary about freestyle football. "Genk Up!", which tells the story about Irish freestyle athlete Daniel Dennehy and his path to the world finals, is planned to be released in 2016.
Sven constantly brings value to the world of freestyle football, due to his contributions in the form of his video productions on YouTube in the name of his own brand called "Tek Neek". For this reason, he has gained a lot of popularity among the entire freestyle community, hence building a large and loyal fanbase on social media that engage with all of his posts - making him an interesting partner to work with for companies.
If you're interested in hiring Sven for either his football freestyle skills, or his experience in filmmaking/videography - head over to the contact page to get in touch.